Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bellagio Atrium

I love a good trip to Vegas- it can be all kinds of fun. For the most part, the drinking, gambling, and overall vibe of Sin City doesn't give me the warm fuzzy feeling that I am striving for in this blog.  The Bellagio atrium, however, is an oasis of serenity and whimsy in an otherwise wild town.  Even when I am not staying at the Bellagio, I make a point of visiting to check out the newest atrium scene.  It changes with the seasons and the holidays, but always delivers something amazing for all of the senses! Here are just a few of the pretties I got to see over my last few visits:


It's raining umbrellas!
Me and Aimee (and Becca-photographer) enjoying the atrium
autumn foliage
Mossy toads, giant ants and a mushroom forrest- what more could you ask for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment