Thursday, August 26, 2010

Charmed Knits

Just bought this book- in fact, it came in the mail a couple of days ago.  I have flipped through it and it is well beyond my skill level! But it gives me something to aspire to. I have to learn some pre-basics before I even attempt the first-year projects.  One day, though, I will complete a couple of the OWL and NEWT projects! I've got my heart set on a Weasley-style "R" jumper. I would reccomend  it to any Harry Potter fan that knows (or in my case, wants to learn) how to knit!

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun book! Word of advice: if you make Errol, make the base about half the size as the pattern calls for, or it won't fit the bottom at all. And I bet you can do some of these patterns; the bookmarks are very easy, for example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I think I will try the bookmark first.

    ReplyDelete