Friday, October 22, 2010

The Burrow with Brother

My big brother is in town today, my town, and I'm not going to see him! And it makes me feel awful. So why am I writing about it here? This is a place for only happy things! Well, to make me feel better, my brother has promised to get the new Harry Potter Lego set of the Burrow and put it together with me over Christmas! 

I haven't played with Legos since I was a kid, and it has been almost as long since I have put together a puzzle. If it was for anything other than the Burrow, I don't know if I would have the patience to see it through! But this will be awesome- and then, over the holidays, we can all play as the Weasleys! OK, I am getting a little too dorky even for me.  Good thing my brother is fully supportive of my Potter obsession!  (In fact, one might say that he started it all!) And this venture into "Lego land" might inspire us to put together all of the Harry Potter sets- the have the train, Hagrid's Hut, Quiddich and of course, Hogwarts Castle!

So now I am really looking forward to Christmas- with Jason and Matt and Mary and Weggie and christmas trees and Legos and the Burrow! Oh, too happy!! (Can I bring my boys too??)
Burrow in a box
Inside Lego Burrow

No comments:

Post a Comment