Monday, April 4, 2011

Coraline

If you haven't already... see this movie.

I'm not much for reviewing movies. I'm too lazy to write what the story was about or what made it so good (totally unfair of me, since I do love reading the reviews of others). But I will say this much: Coraline had a great mix of light and dark moments, and truly embraces the bizarre (like any good children's movie should!)

Not enough information to get you to place it on your Netflix list? OK, here are my five favorite things about Coraline:

1. Beet-eating gymnast

2. A scrawny black cat as the hero

3. Glowing magical flower gardens

4. Massive-breasted, over-the-hill divas with ghost dogs

 5. A mechanic chicken that poops out popcorn!


Surely you are convinced now! Here's a few pictures to increase your intrigue-




Coraline: How can you walk away from something and then come towards it?
Cat: Walk around the world.
Coraline: Small world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment