Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Never have I ever...

source

Below is a list of 50 things I have never done. I got this idea from a blog I read, and she got it from another blog she reads... so if you want, feel free to make your own list to share either here or your own platform. It's kinda of fun. I tried not to limit myself to any kind of categories. I just wrote down anything that popped into my head that I have never done. Some of the things on the list I want to do, and others I am proud to have abstained from. And still others never got much thought until today!


1. Cut my hair really short

2. Donated blood (I have a real fear of needles... I know, pathetic)

3. Watched an episode of Lost

4. Attended a funeral service

5. Written a novel

6. Punched someone or been punched in the face

7. Had acupuncture (again, with the needles)

8. Been to an Outback Steakhouse


9. Been a princess for Halloween (Maid Marian and Snow White weren't princesses, were they?)


10. Played the game Risk

11. Gone scuba diving

12. Seen my husband cry (Never. In 12 years. He might be part robot)

13. Eaten veal, lamb, venison, duck or rabbit

14. Dove headfirst into water (It's a genetic thing. My mom can not dive either, even though we are both good swimmers... There's something really wrong about entering anything with your head though, right?)

15. Broken a bone

16. Thrown my underwear on stage at a rock concert (that I can remember ;)

17. Seen a double rainbow

18. Paid for a stranger's coffee (a la pay it forward)

19. Done a good cartwheel

20. Sat on a jury

21. Saved someone's life

22. Flown a plane

23. Got my heart broken

24. Seen a ghost

25. Kept my real identity secret from a friend (Seriously. Its the plot of so many movies and I don't know anyone who has done it in real life!)

26. Solved a rubix cube (but I have removed the stickers and rearranged them so it looks solved...)

27. Asked someone out on a date

28. Visited the Grand Canyon

29. Hitchhiked (alone)

30. Had a surprise party

31. Taken the Bar exam (that's why my name wasn't on the list of folks who passed- no more check up emails!)

32. Sewn a quilt (but I bought a machine and a bunch of material that sits in my closet!)

33. Been the "other woman"

34. Owned a home

35. Surfed (on a wave or a crowd)

36. Got a speeding ticket

37. Purchased anything on lay away (do stores still do that?)

38. Painted on a blank canvas

39. Been pickpocketed (knock on wood)

40. Worn acrylic nails or hair extensions

41. Lived somewhere it snows each winter

42. Thrown up on a roller coaster

43. Fired a machine gun

44. Read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

45. Had a baby

46. Kissed the Blarney Stone

47. Put someone under "citizen's arrest" (although there have been times when I wished I could)

48. Been baptized

49. Seen a hippo in the wild

50. Learned how to type without looking occasionally at my fingers (doh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment